16 June 2008

We Got a New One

His Excellency, the Right Honorable Marmot was born Friday night.




He came home from the hospital tonight. Madame the Elder immediately began singing "Mary's Lullaby" (over and over and over again) to him, and Madame the Younger tucked her new Ariel Barbie into his car seat for him to play with. Nothing says Welcome to the World like a pointy Barbie hand in the eye. Tuey likes to pat him. And sometimes squeeze his face.

I think that's a look of joy on his face that he has a Barbie.

I like him.

6 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I LOVE that last picture! So funny!

Anonymous said...

There's something so sweetly funny about new babies. I think I will get a barbie to make me feel better when necessary.

Amy said...

He is so sweet! I love that squishy-faced newborn look.

Your sister has the same carseat I do.

Rebekah said...

love him. he has the marmot mouth. so, what's his marmot nickname going to be? i hope tuey is ready to accept the mantle of big brother...

Alice said...

Cute, Cute, Cute. Wow. I like babies. I bet you are so glad to have another Marmot! Enjoy!

Chou said...

Yep. Nothing says welcome like Barbie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...